Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 07-11-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey just wondering whats the best value dentist around Kilkenny. Just looking for an Annual clean nothing major,saw one with prices of 65 euro as the cheapest option available,surely has to be one cheaper then that.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Hey just wondering whats the best value dentist around Kilkenny. Just looking for an Annual clean nothing major,saw one with prices of 65 euro as the cheapest option available,surely has to be one cheaper then that.

I go to this place, I think it's €50 for the hygienist.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

50 Blips now thats more like it,cheers pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Have to say i got a decent amount of work done there lately and it was remarkably cheaper than i expected..

Very Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

I also agree with that place. I've had a bit of work done there recently and it's been very reasonable with great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Mr Crown whether you need it or not. :rolleyes: He cost me four teeth and I'm not the only one.

• Advertisement

Mr Crown whether you need it or not. :rolleyes: He cost me four teeth and I'm not the only one.
    Not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the above mentioned surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

I think lot of them seem to be guilty of that, low prices but load up on the work.
    I've got filling on top of fillings at this stage:D

Get yourself one of those little mirrors and a small LED torch and do your own checkups:eek:.

Advertisement