Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Am Ring/ Rock Am Park 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Your tickets look savage, mine look ****e ha.

Ya need to announce more ASAP.

Haven't booked flights yet but see they have gone up to about 200.

Anyone know the story with camping, they seem to be getting people to decide spots in advance or is it just for the main stage camp site.

Jesus they are really dragging the arse out of announcing the last batch of bands including a few headliners.

Flights booked, Dublin - Munich Thursday to Monday. Going to get the train up to Nuremberg from there. Bayern Ticket is supposed to be 28euro one way and covers 5 traveling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Think I'm gonna sell my tickets at this syage, so I have 2 up for grabs without the 35e shipping fee.

Added:

Bastille, Stereophonics, Kate Nash, Disco Ensemble, Newsted, The Strypes

……….more to be announced. They still need a couple more big names. The schedule has gone up also.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Jofspring wrote: »
    Added:

Bastille, Stereophonics, Kate Nash, Disco Ensemble, Newsted, The Strypes

……….more to be announced. They still need a couple more big names. The schedule has gone up also.

Killers on the second stage :eek: . Its weird seeing some of placements of bands compared to UK/Irish festivals

• Advertisement

Killers on the second stage :eek: . Its weird seeing some of placements of bands compared to UK/Irish festivals

Ya thought that strange alright. Especially that they may clash with Volbeat who would be very big over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Think I'm gonna sell my tickets at this syage, so I have 2 up for grabs without the 35e shipping fee.

Do you still have the tickets?.. Would you sell/trade one seperate?... Have few things for sale in my adds am looking to go to this...

Flights from Dublin - Stansted then Stansted to Nurnberg for 90euro would that be the best/cheapest option on how to travel? That is return price with Ryanair..

Just back from RIP last night. By far the best festival I have attended. Cracking weather all weekend, well run and some excellent live bands. I would highly recommend anyone to head over if they can. All ready thinking about heading next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Back from RAR last night myself and had a great time. The Germans really do love the Irish, even if it is just to challenge us to a drinking game! Great crack around the campsite all week and great weather, aside from Sunday night/Monday morning. Tent got a bit flooded, was meant to be water proof, so just abandoned it at the campsite.

Definite musical highlights were Limp Bizit, Newsted, The Prodigy and Volbeat. Even some of the German bands were class, Kraftklub, Casper (what I saw of them) and SEED were all worth seeing.

Glad to heard that the weather was good for RIP and ye weren't washed out of it.

Back from RAR last night myself and had a great time. The Germans really do love the Irish, even if it is just to challenge us to a drinking game! Great crack around the campsite all week and great weather, aside from Sunday night/Monday morning. Tent got a bit flooded, was meant to be water proof, so just abandoned it at the campsite.

Definite musical highlights were Limp Bizit, Newsted, The Prodigy and Volbeat. Even some of the German bands were class, Kraftklub, Casper (what I saw of them) and SEED were all worth seeing.

Glad to heard that the weather was good for RIP and ye weren't washed out of it.

It started to rain on Monday but luckily we were heading home at that stage.

Agree Volbeat were excellent as were limp bizkit, Korn and what I saw of seeed was brilliant.

Did Jared Leo do the same at rock am ring and drag the arse out of the 30 seconds show by talking too much between songs? It got frustrating and ruined an otherwise excellent show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Jofspring wrote: »
    Did Jared Leo do the same at rock am ring and drag the arse out of the 30 seconds show by talking too much between songs? It got frustrating and ruined an otherwise excellent show.

No idea, have no interest in 30 Seconds to Mars so went to see Limp Bizkit and Korn instead. Tbh, I don't really think that they should have been headliners, but each to their own.

No idea, have no interest in 30 Seconds to Mars so went to see Limp Bizkit and Korn instead. Tbh, I don't really think that they should have been headliners, but each to their own.

Ya I managed to get in nearly all limp Bizkit and the last 40 mins of korn while popping over to 30 seconds for mars. As I say they would have been decent only for all the talking he did. At one stage he went on talking for so long that people started leaving.

Advertisement