Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Park 3D poster, revealed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I like the poster. It's nice and nostalgiac. However, I'm not certain what 3-D will add to the film..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

I'm personally just happy I get to see this on the big screen for the first time since I was five. :>

It had a limited run in the cinemas here earlier this year to coincide with the blue ray release. 'twas magic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I can't wait until the new trilogy comes out! I hope it does.

I'd be tempted to watch it in IMAX...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Galvasean wrote: »
    However, I'm not certain what 3-D will add to the film..

Like all other 'bolt on' 3D effects on older films, absolutely nothing. But I must admit, I don't give a damn...any chance to see JP on the big screen has to be taken :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

5 when JP1 came out???

You know you are getting old when the Guards mods are that much younger than you.

I was 19 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Soooooo anyone going??? :D

Released on 23rd of August here and the UK:
    http://www.odeoncinemas.ie/fanatic/film_info/m100631/Jurassic_Park_IMAX_3D/

I've got my ticket booked for an IMAX showing in Manchester. Can't wait. I was 8 going on 9 when I first saw it. Amazing and still brings a smile on my face when I watch it now at home, cannot wait for it on IMAX!

It's getting 3 screenings a day here in the Cineworld IMAX. Latest one is 5:30 so I guess I'll only be watching it on weekends.

Advertisement