Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MLS Playoff - NY Red Bulls v DC United

• 08-11-2012 2:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Anybody watching this on ESPN?

I cannot believe with all the snow that is on the pitch, that they haven't yet called this game off. There they are with their shovels but it's making little difference

Red Bull coach Hans Bakke has called for common sense to prevail and the match to be postponed. His DC United counterpart Ben Olsen doesn't seem all that perturbed by 2 inches of snow on the field.

I firmly believe if this was any other country it would have been called off long ago.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Awful conditions. I'd be surprised if this game goes ahead.

Edit: Just heard it's postponed. Right call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Why it took them so longi have no idea. The MLS tech ops guy, Mr Rodriguez, admitted an hour ago that the snow would persist until midnight eastern time.

So now they are showing the other playoff , Kansas v Houston Dynamos. Can't say I know anything about either of these sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Keano on target for Galaxy in their playoff match at the moment.

Advertisement