Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norah Casey - I just dont get it...

1235»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 36 Benda

I didn't expose myself to it thankfully!

Well don't - you will have problems if you do. You have been warned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Benda wrote: »
    Why does this daft bint get such a platform to publicise she's getting a length ?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/norah-casey-my-hot-new-firefighter-whos-incredibly-kind-and-thoughtful-29839172.html

Ah, more Pulitzer-worthy content from Barry Egan :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Not only do some blokes not like women doing well, it seems they don't like them finding happiness either.

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Not only do some blokes not like women doing well, it seems they don't like them finding happiness either.
    Maybe some blokes don't like self-publicising narcacists and the fawning media that facilitates their self delusion that anyone would care to hear they're getting a ride.

Maybe some blokes

Maybe some blokes like you read articles about Norah Casey, watch videos of her, log on to forums to talk about her and say horrible things about her.

If that's how you get your kicks.. etc etc. Enjoy.

Maybe some blokes

Maybe some blokes like you log on to forums to defend Norah Casey and enjoy videos of her being interviewed by Barry Egan on how she's getting the ride from "the hot new firefighter"

Maybe some blokes like you log on to forums to defend Norah Casey and enjoy videos of her being interviewed by Barry Egan on how she's getting the ride

I didn't read the article nor did I watch the video. That's what you did. ;)

Sorry rain on your hate parade, but I just don't get the whole idea of logging on to say horrible things about people unless of course they are doing terrible harm to others or yourself. I guess it's in your nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

Maybe some blokes like you log on to forums to defend Norah Casey and enjoy videos of her being interviewed by Barry Egan on how she's getting the ride from "the hot new firefighter"

I didn't read the article nor did I watch the video. That's what you did. ;)

Sorry rain on your hate parade, but I just don't get the whole idea of logging on to say horrible things about people unless of course they are doing terrible harm to others or yourself. I guess it's in your nature.

I wouldn't say either of you's are blokes they way you's are bitching at each other.

• Site Banned Posts: 53 ✭✭Cuddled

Is she still on the wireless?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,452 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

For a journalist/commentator you'd know she qualified as a nurse.

• Site Banned Posts: 12 Pickled Dick

She was better than Ivan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Radio5

She's seems to be doing the voiceovers on the M & S ads at the moment. The actress from Ballykissangel (remember that?) used to do them in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

I actually thought she was a very slick presenter on air with a really good voice!

She would do very well in a bigger media outlet where she could develop a niche. It takes a good while to find your ideal show format.

I really dislike these threads. Too many backseat drivers or armchair producers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr Boom Boom

SpaceTime wrote: »
    I actually thought she was a very slick presenter on air with a really good voice!

She would do very well in a bigger media outlet where she could develop a niche. It takes a good while to find your ideal show format.

I really dislike these threads. Too many backseat drivers or armchair producers!

That Mindfeed programme she has is a steaming pile of dung though. Hopeless stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

That Mindfeed programme she has is a steaming pile of dung though. Hopeless stuff

Agreed although her interview with Michael Carruth last weekend was actually quiet good. Rest of the show was noise pollution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 cullenman

SpaceTime wrote: »

Sorry SpaceTime, but the woman has a voice like a drill.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr Boom Boom

Agreed although her interview with Michael Carruth last weekend was actually quiet good. Rest of the show was noise pollution.

Meandering gibberish from someone with too much time on her hands. We don't need to know your inner ramblings Norah ! Your thoughts are not that interesting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Bart Mars

She's a good looking lass for a bird her age !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Big head on a sack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭6781

Bart Mars wrote: »
    Are talking about that over the top photoshop photo of her or what she really looks like?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 23 Baba P

Bart Mars wrote: »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭Twas Not

Has she lost her slop in the radio?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

• Site Banned Posts: 4 Jeff the Cod

Was she back on newstalk recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Was she back on newstalk recently?

Hopefully not, I believe she became a target of Lulzsec a group under the umbrella of Anonymous. The Breakfast show was heavily trolled in texts and emails while she was a host. God only knows what else they did, they tend to focus on a person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Mr Frog

Hopefully not, I believe she became a target of Lulzsec a group under the umbrella of Anonymous. The Breakfast show was heavily trolled in texts and emails while she was a host. God only knows what else they did, they tend to focus on a person.

Is this true???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

So...she's on RTE hosting a show about Traveller fashion designers.

dafuq?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

This one does my nut in. As dull as dishwater and yet a media whore. What is the attraction? Who does she know? Another new series for her coming up, and countless more interviews no doubt (Embrace yourself to hear about her nursing carreer, her 200th interview recounting her dead husband (i mean that with respect to the man and his family but we dont need to be retold the story countless times, especially when she also throws in seperate interviews about her "HOT NEW FIREFIGHTER BOYFRIEND"..."

Seriously, what is the attraction!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,712 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

So...she's on RTE hosting a show about Traveller fashion designers.

dafuq?

How many bandwagons can you try to jump on at once?

"Celebrity" business mogul? Check
    Women in business? Check
    Fashion TV show? Check
    Reality show with Travellers? Check

Ah, Jesus, she's be on the Late Late now, isn't she?

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    How many bandwagons can you try to jump on at once?

"Celebrity" business mogul? Check
    Women in business? Check
    Fashion TV show? Check
    Reality show with Travellers? Check

Ah, Jesus, she's be on the Late Late now, isn't she?

Don't forget misandrist,
    TV show host,
    Womans rights activist,
    Speaker for the People
    Constant Magazine spread feature

Oh and worst of all............... friend of Barry Egan.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Mr Frog

Maybe some blokes don't like self-publicising narcacists and the fawning media that facilitates their self delusion that anyone would care to hear they're getting a ride.

Yeah. It's nonsense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Tompatrick

She's on the 7 o'clock show now. In a mumu. Christ she has piled on poundage since the fire fighter ditched her.

• Site Banned Posts: 6 Mr Topic

She gotten fair hefty since the fireman did a legger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

Christ, what a horrible thing to say.

• Site Banned Posts: 12 Mr Spud

Thought she'd be back sniffing for a job on newstalk given the revamp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

I believe she’s due back on Newstalk after Easter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I believe she’s due back on Newstalk after Easter.

Another weekend slot? Wouldn’t be too bad if they cut that “home” show.

The “stocks and shares” one is only tolerable because Vincent Wall is a good host.

They need a light entertainment type, like the “late breakfast”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Mr Disco

Is she totally done with media work now?

• Advertisement
Advertisement