Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it too early to put up the tree and lights and stuff?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

i had an extremely productive weekend this weekend cleaning my house from top to bottom in preparation for the christmas tree and decorations. Yes I know I will have to vacuum and clean again after they are up but that won't take long. I will be starting to put up the decorations on 1st December, through the week until everything gets turned on, on 8th December. I put a Chritmas tree in each room (living room and sitting room), bannister swaths with lights, hall shelving swaths with lights, over the fireplace swath and lights, hanging decorations, lanterns, etc. (sounds like a lot but not really). It will take about four evenings to put everything up. Can't wait.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Wait until December.
    I came SO close to putting up my Christmas tree yesterday. Waiting for the 25th is killing me! :o

Advertisement