Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser & beautician needed!

Options
  • 08-11-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm getting married in Sligo in May next year and as the title suggestions i need a hairdresser and beautician for the bridal party, there will be myself, my mother and three bridesmaids. Any suggestions or recommendations? Ideally i would like to get them to come to my mothers house not far from tubbercurry but could travel to them if needed. I've had one or two qoutes already and i think they're a bit expensive. €320 for hair and €300 for make up...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I have to highly recommend mobile hair and beauty, if you want details pm me. Lovely girls and did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

+1 For mobile hair

Also, Ann Young Beauty. I think the 2 work together a lot. I know several who have used both.

Advertisement