Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep and Window Cleaner

Options
  • 08-11-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a chimney sweep who won't destroy the place? We did have a guy that did it each year and was very clean but he doesn't seem to be doing it now, at least I can't get him on the phone!

Also looking for a window cleaner. We've just finished doing building work on the house and the windows are filthy from it.

Oh and we're located on the north side of the city!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello well we just got ours swept there by Tom McSweeney and twas the job very neat and tidy, he was looking at me stupid when I asked did he want me to move or cover the couches. He uses a vacum and rods.. He does the southside as such but his nephew does the northside Darren is his name does it the same way 087 6533480. Would defo recommend. We were charged €40 for it.

Window cleaners I havent used them yet but have meet with them and will be getting our windows done at the end of the month with this gang http://www.sparkling.ie/

Advertisement