Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Present for Brother

Options
  • 08-11-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi my brothers 30th is coming up at the weekend. He said he wants a voucher but I want to get him something small as well from his nieces/nephew approx €20 mark just to mark the occasion that he'll have as a memory.Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

T1977 wrote: »
    Hi my brothers 30th is coming up at the weekend. He said he wants a voucher but I want to get him something small as well from his nieces/nephew approx €20 mark just to mark the occasion that he'll have as a memory.Any ideas?

How about a 30th photo-frame with a picture enclosed of his nieces and nephews :) & you may even have the picture already to-hand. That would be a nice momento for him and personal too.

Advertisement