Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your "all day" juice?

• 08-11-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

I'm curious as to which juice people here have decided on as their main or "all day" vape.

Particularly those juices where you have committed and purchased in bulk or made up a large batch so that you have a good solid supply.

If it's a DIY juice, let us know the PG/VG mix, what flavours have gone into it and any other tricks used to make it what is is.

Even though juice tastes/flavours are subjective, I suspect there will be some overlap with peoples tastes here.

As for me, the all day vape is Eden El Toro, although I find the flavour diminishes over the course of the day.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well I drip, so I change flavours every hour or so... i guess my main juices are t-juice prima verda (which I will actually get around to reviewing soon), mom and pops tobacco praze or el toro cigarillos naturales

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Eltoro Eden mixed with a bit of Virginia Prime, all day every day.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I still get upset that sometimes when i find a lovely juice, after vaping it for 10-12 hours, it gets a bit tasteless, so at the minute i've got a couple of all day juices, all 10-12mg.
    Grants Vanilla Custard
    El Toro Eden
    Jack The Ripple
    Pink Spot Frozen Lime Drop

and when i can get my hands on them
    Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I diy a 50/50 pg/vg at 12mg nic, flavor with either Desert ship or 7 Leaves 7 drops in 5ml. 3 drops of American Type to add tang. Both are much like RY4 and do for all day use.
    At night sitting I'll change every time I drip.
    Used to love DK Tab and got some recently, it's as delish as ever. Wish I could recreate this or Turkish Tobacco in DIY then I'd have an all time vape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

must pick up some dk-tab soonish, haven't had any in ages.. got kinda sick of the dekang tobaccos after vaping them for so long but it's calling me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I think its quite well known mine is White Label Cu Chulainn :D

I could vape this through a tramps underpants and still love it! Out and about its in a 3ml tank.

Evening time or lounging at weekend I mainly switch to dripping, I like decadent vapours Fruit Punch, Swedish Fish, Mom and pop's blue mist (or mountain /similar), orange ice pop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

krissovo wrote: »
    I think its quite well known mine is White Label Cu Chulainn :D

I could vape this through a tramps underpants and still love it!

Me too me too!!:D
    When I fancy a change, which is not very often, I go to Decadent Vapours Green Cow,or Liqua Coffee.

But I LOVE LOVE Cu Chulainn.

+ 1 to green cow, forgot that one as i am running low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Puros Naturales at the moment. Cigarillos Naturales. Eden. Virginia Prime.

Very curious about Guevara Grande Reserve (not Prime - herpderp). Saucy price, but it's got "fave new vape" written all over it in giant, brandy-soaked letters.

Gonna taste so good with Innis & Gunn Rum, or Scotch, or Irish Whiskey.

*internal squeak*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Switch between Texas selects Almond Bliss 18mg & HS Cheesecake 18mg.
    And just arrived while starting this post was 2, 10ml bottles of Caramel Moovape which is delicious, could get used to this as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Rootbeer Soda is my main "Go-To" juice - just always hits the spot and clears the head.

But I've been DIY Experimenting a bit with Strawberry menthol, Bitter lemon & Blueberry, Arabic Coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Adam's sin apple 12mg from the vapourcast store LOVE IT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

dragona wrote: »
    Me too me too!!:D
    When I fancy a change, which is not very often, I go to Decadent Vapours Green Cow,or Liqua Coffee.

But I LOVE LOVE Cu Chulainn.

I dripped that Liqua Coffee for the first time yesterday, thought it was okay, decided to switch juices... usually the flavour of the previous juice disappears after a few drags... 6 juices and nearly 24 hours later, I still taste the coffee :rolleyes:

going to have to remove the coil and wick and give it a good clean...

Idea for new thread.....Kamikaze juices, juices that need quarantine after

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jerryfromkerry

I use B and H 24mg since day one, reading your posts I need to get out more! Where can I get some of the juices you have mentioned?

The ones I've mentioned you can get from here.
    They're my fave tobacco flavours.
    Check out Wingnut's Premium liquids if you fancy more sweet flavours.

This site has a list of tons of sites (but by no means all of them).
    If you click through to the UK page avoid Totally Wicked - over-priced, rebranded stock you can get anywhere else for cheaper, and the owner has a really shítty attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

grindle wrote: »
    The ones I've mentioned you can get from here.
    They're my fave tobacco flavours.
    Check out Wingnut's Premium liquids if you fancy more sweet flavours.

This site has a list of tons of sites (but by no means all of them).
    If you click through to the UK page avoid Totally Wicked - over-priced, rebranded stock you can get anywhere else for cheaper, and the owner has a really shítty attitude.

Tried the wingnuts sample pack, some nice flavours especially the Whiskey Cream, but they must be heavily proportioned with VG as tons of vapour but no hit I found.

40% VG. You can request less VG in his own stuff, I think.
    I've always gotten a nice kick from those liquids (impromptu chant: SWEDISH FISH! SWEDISH FISH!), but I generally buy the 20mg AND use dual coils , so I'm always getting a good thump.
    Every time I try the Puros after a couple of days break I'm always "Whoah! What the fúck?
    24mg x dual coils = magnificence.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

My all day vape still changes. In recent times am swinging more towards authentic tobacco type liquids. Past week it has been Primo Verde. In an ironic sort of way, what I like about the strong tobacco vapes, is that you "have enough" after a while, and need to put it away for a bit, whereas with the mellower & sweeter vapes I just keep puffing away on them all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

DKS sweet and sour @ 12 mg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Still Vampire's Kiss but have been using Vapefest Eire a good bit too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Wingnuts NutJuice for me was my favourite and was my most vaped juice. But Im finding the taste disappears too fast.
    Of late its been Banana from Dekang, absolutely love it. And Banana Tart from Wingnuts, this is a tad sweeter. I really want to get my hands on gorilla juice.

Besides those im finding myself moving more towards Halo Tribeca. Really surprised at that stuf, wasnt a huge fan of Tobaccos, but I love it not too sweet, great throat hit. Can vape it constantly.
    Also Texas Select Dr Love yum! I am loving their juices. And Green Cow from decadent vapours.
    I usually have two vivi novas and maybe a clearo that I use throughout the day and then use cartos and attys for my other juices, I am constantly changing flavours :p. I want a J-Tank actually on the subject of cartos.

I think the only juices I have found that will always be around for me are the banana ones.

Someone mentioned quarantine vapes :p Er anything alcohol style. I tried wingnuts whiskey cream and dk coconut cream. Loved the flavours besides the alcohol, which has a quite authentic feel to it a kind of a burn. But whatever it is it tastes like bile, really disappointing, cannot stand the stuff. I dont think ill ever forget vaping either of those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

El Toro Cigarillos for me. Have sampled and tried many others, but cant find anything else I like to vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eireboi83

I have just started vaping a few weeks ago.Was sick of cigarettes.Price,taste and health wise.Thought vaping was just for the trend setters and it was just a craze.I was given an evod from my brother as he didn't like capes.So I went online and got some info.I really like vaping.Lots of technical glitches with cheap clearomizers but have it going well noe.Basic set ups.Bought a back up pen.Really cheap.Went to local vape shop and they gave me hale Heisenberg which I love.I alternate between it ,vm strawberry milkshake and ecirette anisseed and fruit.Heisenberg is a lovely fruit and menthol on the out breath.Very refreshing.VM strawberry milk took a while to get a taste of ,but now I love the sweet creamy syrawberry ,that tastes like a milkshake on the throat.Maybe a little more strawberry % would be nicer though.Finally e cirette anisseed and fruit is a lovely shuttle fruit with liquorice in the out breath.Nice alternative but not an all day vape.Smooth and flavoursome.I would love to get into diy but can't find a cheap nicotine base in Dublin.If you have any suggestions and\or comments,ideas,recipes etc I would love to hear from you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Bit of an old post but my ADV is Liqua French Pipe. Unfrotunately Liqua are soon to stop producing that particular flavour as they are in the midst of a relaunch of their range and FP did not make the cut :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

TinCool wrote: »
    Bit of an old post but my ADV is Liqua French Pipe. Unfrotunately Liqua are soon to stop producing that particular flavour as they are in the midst of a relaunch of their range and FP did not make the cut :-(

That's a bummer,I love FP,I always order a doz 30ml bottles twice a year from Fasttech,my friends will be over the moon because they said the vapour smells like dead people lying around in a mortuary :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That's a bummer,I love FP,I always order a doz 30ml bottles twice a year from Fasttech,my friends will be over the moon because they said the vapour smells like dead people lying around in a mortuary :D:D:D:D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am quite pissed about it to be fair. Having found my ADV a couple of years ago. Not sure what to do now. I'm going to buy up some more whilst I can to get me through the next few months. Here's their new line up https://www.ritchy.com/liqua-e-liquid. I'm hoping their dark tobacco is going to be similar.

eireboi83 wrote: »
    Heisenberg is a lovely fruit and menthol on the out breath.... e cirette anisseed and fruit...

If you like fruity, mentholated aniseed vapes then T-Juice's 'Red Astaire' and Halcyon Haze's 'Northern Lights' & 'Gin's Addiction' would be up your alley.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Ya that Gins Addiction is glorious. Very strong flavour - I dilute the **** out of it with VG and it's still beautiful. Haven't tried the Northern Lights one. Wasn't mad on their Yellow Biafra, but they are certainly a 'serious' juice company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 eireboi83

Thanks so much appreciate all sugestions.Cheers Pal.

Advertisement