Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Co-Op site cahir

• 08-11-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Does anyone know who actually owns the old co-op site in cahir, out the clonmel road?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

A friend of mine who lives in Cahir said that Tesco own it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

Cerbera wrote: »
    A friend of mine who lives in Cahir said that Tesco own it.
    An application for planning permission was made on behalf of Tesco, however they were not the owners at the time. Project Church Street Developments Ltd are/were the last owners of the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

archtech wrote: »
    An application for planning permission was made on behalf of Tesco, however they were not the owners at the time. Project Church Street Developments Ltd are/were the last owners of the site.

Who are Project Church Street Developments Ltd do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

I'm lead to believe one individual was a prominent property developer from Cashel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

I'm lead to believe one individual was a prominent property developer from Cashel.

Oh really.

So NAMA own it now, eh?

(Assuming I'm thinking of who you meant, poor fu(ker things didn't really go well for him).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Oooooh. Cryptic.

Advertisement