Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for mums

Options
  • 08-11-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a stay at home mom, my boyfriend works long hours. I would love to met up with other moms my sons 16 months we don't get out much because We have just moved to the area of chapelizod (We're from Northern Ireland) but I'd love to do something different like play dates with kids, moms or dads would like to bake, chats, go out walks tea parties etc so please comment or pm me. Have a lovely day <3 xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

I'm not in your area so can't really help but can suggest some places to turn to to find the kind of thing you are looking for.

Your local Public Heath Nurse should have a list of playgroups or parent and baby groups in your local area which would be a good starting point. Try your local library and ask when they do bounce and rhyme sessions or storytelling sessions. Also local swimming pools might have toddler or child sessions. These kind of things might get you knowing other parents locally and might help when organising play dates and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rufussharkey

Thank you little my! :)

Advertisement