Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Indoor Tap to Pressure Washer

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

tri3 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know what are the best attachments to use to connect an indoor tap to a pressure washer and where to get them? I've seen several different Hozelock types on the internet.

I plan on getting the Nilfisk pressure washer in the link below. Would I need a separate hose to connect to the tap and then connect the hose to the pressure washer? So therefore is there two attachments required, not just one?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7420205/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CGarden+and+DIY%7C14418702/c_2/3%7Ccat_19285823%7CPressure+washers%7C14418805.htm

I'd be using this for car cleaning mainly.

All you will need is a length of garden hose,a quick release hose fitting for the pressure washer end (1 euro 50 cents in B&Q) and also a hose to tap connector.

These are around 5-8 euro in B&Q or any good diy store.

Simples.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pics of the connectors you will need.

1st pic
    Quick release hose connector (1 for pressure washer and 1 for tap end).

2nd pic-3 different types of tap attachments

3rd pic---pic of how the fitting looks and how it tightens onto kitchen tap.

4th pic---pic of other type of kitchen hose attachment,the metal part screwes onto the tap and then the yellow attachment screws onto the metal part.You then click on the hose with its quick release hose connector

All parts in the pics are made by Hozelock.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,462 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes, you will need a garden hose. The hose shown in the picture is the hose that goes from the washer to the wand, you have to supply the (ordinary garden hose) that feeds the washer.

Advertisement