Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great service

Options
  • 08-11-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Have to give credit where credit is due....I purchased an iPhone of meteor with insurance on bill pay,mid October I lost it,I was worried about it being covered as its a grey area,anyways the whole process was soo smooth when it came to dealing with meteor both in William street and in Galway shopping centre,on the phone to meteor and the insurance "cpp"??
    The guys across the sea where also a pleasure I explained the whole case and gathered all required information,the process took two days and now I'm back in business.
    I just want to say A massive well done to both parties and to the staff I was dealing with
    Great service!
    Skinny

Advertisement