If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend me a tv

Options
  • 08-11-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

hi i want to get a new tv for my room, it must have usb for movies, saorview and be full hd i want a tv between 32-42 inch, but would prefer if you recommend me a some between 37 and 42 inch. my budget is 400 euro including tv and delivery to cork. do ye still do a boards.ie discount?

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?objectid=938&mode=0&categoryid=6&sub=44&productid=1270&c=1

i was looking at this tv and this would be great if ye still do the discount but if not could you recommend me a good tv.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conchurl wrote: »
    hi i want to get a new tv for my room, it must have usb for movies, saorview and be full hd i want a tv between 32-42 inch, but would prefer if you recommend me a some between 37 and 42 inch. my budget is 400 euro including tv and delivery to cork. do ye still do a boards.ie discount?

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?objectid=938&mode=0&categoryid=6&sub=44&productid=1270&c=1

i was looking at this tv and this would be great if ye still do the discount but if not could you recommend me a good tv.

Hi Conchurl,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We always try to give our Boardies the best possible price on all our products.

Unfortunately the price on the LG 42" you linked is our very best.

Best deal I could offer at the moment would be an LG 32" LED screen. This is a great TV and offers USB playback.

Check the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls5600/lg-32ls5600

Our price inc delivery would be £332.94 / €432.38.

It's a little over budget, but for the quality of the picture it's worth the extra few quid.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Hi Conchurl,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We always try to give our Boardies the best possible price on all our products.

Unfortunately the price on the LG 42" you linked is our very best.

Best deal I could offer at the moment would be an LG 32" LED screen. This is a great TV and offers USB playback.

Check the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls5600/lg-32ls5600

Our price inc delivery would be £332.94 / €432.38.

It's a little over budget, but for the quality of the picture it's worth the extra few quid.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

what would be the price for the 42 inch with delivery to cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there. The 42" would be priced at €451.98 including delivery. If you wanted to add the 5 year warranty this would be 42.99 Euro. This an at home warranty which would have the TV repaired or collected from your home and re-delivered.

I hope this helps but keep us posted if you have any further queries.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Hi there. The 42" would be priced at €451.98 including delivery. If you wanted to add the 5 year warranty this would be 42.99 Euro. This an at home warranty which would have the TV repaired or collected from your home and re-delivered.

I hope this helps but keep us posted if you have any further queries.

ATB

Dave

Can you post the product code for the 42 inch please

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.