Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 4GB or 250GB?

Options
  • 08-11-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

My 12 year old looks for very little from me each Christmas. This year I know he would love an Xbox 360 but I know absolutely nothing about consoles and gaming so I'd be really grateful for any advice on the best buy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

250GB. The 4GB will fill up extremely fast and you'll find yourself getting a hard drive for it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Kwack

And they rip you off if you buy the HD seperatly. Probably pick up a 2nd hand HD on adverts.ie or something cheap enough though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Definitely the 250GB.

No question.

Not sure on prices, but I can't imagine the difference is THAT much right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I find that usually HMV have good deals for the console (for a bricks and mortar shop)

Just for the record I don't work for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

HMV usually do have decent deals... but shop around and also you'll probably get a shed load of points on a loyalty card at game or gamestop

But yeah If you plan on actually using the Xbox you need the 250GB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

250GB without a doubt.

Check on Amazon normally very good prices.

Advertisement