Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asterisk with Blueface

• 08-11-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I am experimenting with Asterisk and have it set up to use one of my sip accounts with Blueface.

I have Asterisk working fine between extensions and using Blueface for outgoing calls with both a softphones and an ATA.

I set up the connection and the outgoing as per the Blueface help page for Asterisk

However no matter what I try I cannot get any incoming calls they go straight to voicemail.

Is anybody successfully using Blueface through Asterisk and if so how to you have in incoming calls configured.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Are calls going to your voicemail in Asterisk or your blueface voicemail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

It was to the Blueface voice mail. I have it solved now it was a transposition error on the context label which meant incoming calls weren't being processed.

Advertisement