Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Currys 100 Hour Sale Now On

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Anyone from currys who could have a look at this, surely they have somone on the forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Currys have their own forum, you should post your issue there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056802017&page=8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

I used a Tesco Visa yesterday no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

i purchased friday with my visa debit, no problem, today it won't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I think its a very good price after €10 voucher. Around €92 on Amazon.

Just won €80 on Suarez next scorer....hmmmm:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭branners69

Just purchased a Blackberry Playbook for her indoors and the boards voucher worked! Got it delivered for €139! Great bargain, cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 coicoi

Can anyone please tell me how to get both discounts for Curry's online? Trying to order a grill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is anyone finding their orders cancelled.
    i ordered 3 items separately and find that 2 are cancelled without being notified by currys.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 del23

My one is cancelled aswell:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

i ordered 3 items separately and find that 2 are cancelled without being notified by currys.

Did you order items under 10 euro in value?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Did you try and use the €10 boards coupon 3 times? I'd imagine if you did that would explain it as it was a single voucher to each of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

How did you find out they were cancelled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Made 4 separate orders last Friday and they all still say "Order Ready" on the tracking page. Where do you check to see if it's cancelled ?

it says on the site if its cancelled.

i did order 3 things separately but declan made up the rules as he went along it seems and added it in late in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Got 100 hour sale price on hp 1102 w wireless printer and the boards €10 discount as well. Only €87 for a wireless network laser printer which is also AirPrint enabled and delivered free! Stunning value.

Cheers. Peter

Ps https://www.inkdispatch.com/hp/hp-laserjet-series/hp-laserjet-pro-p1102/hp-85a-ce285a-black-compatible-toner-cartridge. These guys in Mayo do a 2500 page toner cartridge for under €30'delivered free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

It all looks a bit shabby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Anyone's order despatch yet. Order placed on Saturday and now shows delivery date as "unavailable"...

Thanks

DC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Ordered a Sony iPod dock on thurs at 8pm. Got an email on Friday at 11pm to say the item had been dispatched and I would be receiving it from DPD couriers. Got it today at 1pm. So Im very satisfied with everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

Anyone recommend a pair of Headphones on the currys website that go over your ears (you know the type)...My Son's just went kaput and it will be a stocking filler for him...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

If your looking for a tablet, try this

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/SAMSUNG_GALAXY_TAB_2_7_WIFI_8GB_WHT/HANDSET?&colourCode=WHITE

£149 plus £30 cashback from samsung....only thing is you need a UK mainland address

Just got a mate to order one for me! Bargin me thinks

And you look at the Carphone Warehouse in Ireland and you get -

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/Product/strong-Samsung-strongGalaxy-Tab-2-White-70-WiFi-8GB/238644/328.0

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Received my order this morning.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Decoda wrote: »
    Anyone's order despatch yet. Order placed on Saturday and now shows delivery date as "unavailable"...

Exactly the same here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Blade wrote: »
    Exactly the same here.

Mine too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Got my mini straightener delivered by courier this morning ... all for the price of €2.99 .. am well happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

Says order accepted, but delivery date unavailable. Is this gonna come to me? No funds out of my account yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My 1st order was delivered today by DPD, unfortunately no one was at home so have to collect it/arrange another delivery. My 3 other orders were cancelled.

EEm wrote: »
    Says order accepted, but delivery date unavailable. Is this gonna come to me? No funds out of my account yet.

If it's your first or only order, then you should get it. Mine said "unavailable" for a couple of days.

jamescd wrote: »
    My 1st order was delivered today by DPD, unfortunately no one was at home so have to collect it/arrange another delivery. My 3 other orders were cancelled.

If it's your first or only order, then you should get it. Mine said "unavailable" for a couple of days.

I asked the question and was told only 1 order was allowed and that once its cancelled there is no record on the system, hence no email to say it was cancelled.we had to guess!
    the fact that many if us ordered multiple times before declan said only 1 voucher per house made no difference.
    all told I consider it a disaster.rules were made up as they went along and sod the customer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

all told I consider it a disaster.rules were made up as they went along and sod the customer.

Funnily enough, the only order they put through for me was the most expensive one. What a coincidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I asked the question and was told only 1 order was allowed and that once its cancelled there is no record on the system, hence no email to say it was cancelled.we had to guess!
    the fact that many if us ordered multiple times before declan said only 1 voucher per house made no difference.
    It was an obvious error on PCWs part, and as normally happens here, many jumped on board with multiple orders to avail of the low value products, and taking the discount into consideration, resulting in the net cost to the customer returning a minimal ( probably nil ) value.

This happens every now and again here ( the kilmainham Hilton springs to mind amongst others ) and usually the error is plugged. People whinge a bit, throw the toys out of The pram, but invariably they don't get to benefit from the error on a large scale. No surprises. Same here, only difference being the communication factor.

If I was Decan, I would have came on here, hands up, apologised for the marketing error, and informed all that multiples would not be honoured. Simple as that.

FWIW, I think his interaction on this forum is a benefit, and one that I would like to see continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

My ink has just arrived. I was delighted to get a discount on a product I really needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭amber2

Thanks for the heads up OP. I ordered on the 11th and delivery date is still up as Unavailable. On the item tracking it also says order accepted and order ready on11/11. I ordered 1 item and used the voucher code only once, anyone having the same issue. Emailed Currys web order but no reply as yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Ordered the George Foreman large grill on Fri 9th for €40 (with the reduction). Got the email confirming order and checked yesterday afternoon and delivery date was "unavailable". Received text message this morning saying delivery today between 12.00 - 3.00pm. Arrived at the door - 2.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Is the 10euro boards voucher still not working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is the 10euro boards voucher still not working?
    It only worked for the duration of the 100 Hour Sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭odddavey

Just got a text at half 8 this morning, order will be delivered between 8 and 11. got it , nice one, just what I'd been looking for, 16gb USB key for 3.99. Thanks OP

Advertisement