Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel going into Kilmacanogue Topaz

• 08-11-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would let you know that there is a Parcel Motel going in THIS WEEK to the Topaz in Kilmac.

Basically allows you to order items to an address in Northern Ireland and they then ship it to your area. So any of those items that you couldn't get from Play or Amazon because you didn't have a UK address is now accessible.

Should alleviate any stresses of online shopping this Christmas.

www.parcelmotel.com

There is a Bargain Alerts thread about it too.

I've ordered my Kindle Paperwhite and just waiting dispatch at the end of the month :D

The Kilmac site hasn't gone live just yet though, so if you register on Parcel Motel now, you won't be able to select it. You can change your area at a later data AFAIK.

Oh, and you get your first two "stays" free of charge (regular size packages only).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Fantastic news :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Just to let you know, the Kilmac site has gone live on their website. Happy shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Great news, saves me going to Cabinteely. I've used them twice already and it's been so simple - fantastic service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Brilliant news, I've used parcel motel a few times and they're brilliant

Advertisement