Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS350 Zone Problem

Options
  • 08-11-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi kool kid i have cs350 and im having a problem with a zone there is a back door and 2 windows ive disconnected the sensors and when i bell it out at the panel its a closed circuit i replaced a resistor yesterday and it worked but then last night it showed open zone again any ideas ????? cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

And what is the resistance on that zone if you meter it out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vavo12

im not 100% sure should it be 4k7ohms , i have taken the cables out and just put a resistor in the zone and the fault clears, there are two resistors in the circuit what should the reading be then ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Using duel end off line it will read 4k7 if closed and 9k4 if open.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vavo12

KoolKid wrote: »
    Using duel end off line it will read 4k7 if closed and 9k4 if open.
    Il try that cheers

Advertisement