Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on an activity centre for 6m old.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we have a graco one
    http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_38_10751_-1_14055_15189_10001_14055

It is brilliant and can do quite a tall child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Jumperoo best thing ever :) quite expensive though so I bought ours 2nd hand for half the price perfect condition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

My wee madam (6 months old) is a lot harder to entertain than her brother and I couldn't justify the Jumperoo (in case she didn't like it) so I got one of these second hand:

6942_b.jpg

It's a Bright Starts Activity Jumper, it's great and she gets a good bit of use out of it. Plus, it's handy to clean and folds away (not that you'd be bothered on a regular basis).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

+1 on the jumparoo. Ours is a family handabout... I think we were the third to get it. From 6 months up until she started using it as a climbing frame it was the best yoke ever. Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy. She absolutely loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Hi,

I was thinking of getting an activity centre (link below) from the Early Learning Centre. Our baby is just past six months now. I was just wondering if anyone here has used them and if they are any good? Also are there any risks associated with them, such as tumbling over.

Thanks.

Link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Looks just like the jumparoo, but without the jumping! Do their legs just dangle there, or are they supposed to reach the ground do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

pwurple wrote: »
    Looks just like the jumparoo, but without the jumping! Do their legs just dangle there, or are they supposed to reach the ground do you know?

I'm not sure to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

My wee madam (6 months old) is a lot harder to entertain than her brother and I couldn't justify the Jumperoo (in case she didn't like it) so I got one of these second hand:

6942_b.jpg

It's a Bright Starts Activity Jumper, it's great and she gets a good bit of use out of it. Plus, it's handy to clean and folds away (not that you'd be bothered on a regular basis).
    that is brilliant!!! we have one of the graco ones...but its a pain when people call over...a fold away one would have been perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Moonbeam wrote: »

That's the one we have...its tough as anything...has survived 2 of them...but if i was but i have to say that fold away one is genius :D

Advertisement