Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterday's News Litter

• 08-11-2012 7:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to know if this is available anywhere in Ireland?

Having trouble finding it :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Silverfish wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to know if this is available anywhere in Ireland?

Having trouble finding it :(
    have a look for bio catolet,its exactly the same sort of litter type as yesterdays news and may be able to find it a lot easier,that is the impresion had got in england.
    used to get it for large groups of pet rats from pets at home years ago-never once saw a bag of yesterdays news,bio catolet might be quite expensive but it spreads quite far and even though it isnt perfumed it deals with ammonia very well.

aparently bob martins does a version to, but that one is also quite hard to come by.

what sort of pet is it for?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Thanks a mil, I've found some other brands of recycled paper pellets as well so I can stop buying this stuff online for a fortune!

Its for a rabbit, not sure if she is nibbling her litter but I don't want to take chances.

Advertisement