Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

veterinary medicine abroad

• 08-11-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i am a 6th year student in westmeath and thinking of studying veterinary abroad... the only one i am aware of is in budapest...is anyone else interested or could anyone tell me anything about it or know of anyone who has done it.... all help greatly appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 McLivestock

im applying to budapest this september as well. anyone have any info about the course, nightlife and budapest in general??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 henlen

also applying for vet. course in Budapest. Getting application form together at present

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jtaylol

A friends older sister is doing it after repeating 3 times and missing Veterinary by 10 each time. She seems to like it, but said the climate took a while to get used to (very hot/cold and very dusty :P ) but that the cost of living is super cheap. She's sharing accommadation with 6 other Irish first year students, and she seems delighted. Good luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BrigeyD

i am a 6th year student in westmeath and thinking of studying veterinary abroad... the only one i am aware of is in budapest...is anyone else interested or could anyone tell me anything about it or know of anyone who has done it.... all help greatly appreciated :D
    The university's website is pretty good and Budapest has a rep in Ireland, his name is Tim O' Leary hes a vet in ballydehob and he is very helpful.
    mizencomputers@eircom.net
    (028)37180
    I know two graduates from Budapest and both of them are very good vets.
    I am applying as a graduate for september 13 to, but its good to keep your options open. There are a few programs taught through english in europe like Kosice in Slovakia, Warsaw and Wroclaw in Poland, and Brno in the Czech republic there is a good irish website with info on all of them I think its called eunicas or something it was in the irish times recently so maybe check that out..good luck with the leaving cert.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 egennery

I have just been accepted. I would love to pm any Irish students doing vet in Budapest.

• Advertisement

Is there any chance you could put me in touch with your friends older sister in Budapest. I have just been accepted and I have loads I questions. Thanks. Megan

I have been accepted too - where r u from?

Advertisement