Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOYAL OWNER WANTED

Options
  • 08-11-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi my name is Jake and I am a very loyal 2 year old, collie cross, male who is looking for a special person to look after me and be my companion.

I have had a a rocky start to life, when I was little I was beaten and locked away, I still remember this time so I get scared if someone shouts at me. I ended up in a rescue and was taken in by a new nice owner and we lived together happily, but sadly his circumstances changed and now I am living with a foster carer.

I love living there but I don't like the young cat that lives there and can't help but growl and chase him.
    I visitited the deise animal sanctuary and I didn't chase chickens or ducks and the sheep don't faze me either but I don't like the young cats up their!

I really wish that my foster carer didn't have to work, because I love to spend time with her and other humans and I always answer to my name and come back when called and I sit and stay......all I need someone who can spend time with me and who understands the effects of my rocky puppyhood and I will be the best and most loyal dog ever.
    If you can be this person or you want to chat about me, please call my foster carer on 086 175 8818
    jakehn.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I taught it was just humans and cats who could use the interwebs?

Advertisement