Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere you can pay as go swim and sauna?

• 08-11-2012 9:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Where can you pay to go for a swim maybe even a sauna?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

UL Arena is pay as you go and it has a sauna and steam room.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Any where else?Ul always seems to be packed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

Not as far as I know anyway, try ring around a few of the hotels and see if they offer a pay as you go service.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭ABlur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Hmmmmmm grove island pricing is strange. Student membership more expensive pro rata than an adults....

• Advertisement

john_cappa wrote: »
    Hmmmmmm grove island pricing is strange. Student membership more expensive pro rata than an adults....

Adults can't get the 4 month membership but they can avail of a monthly membership.
    Monthly Rates are also available - please contact reception for a full schedule of prices.

I'd say that these individual monthly payments multiplied by 12 are much higher than the annual €399 fee per adult, or if multiplied by 4 they would be higher than the student €140. I think its just to give students an easier option of payment

Advertisement