Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade - NTSC Jap Sega Saturn with Saturn pad/3D pad/RGB cable

Options
  • 08-11-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Looks like I have a modded PAL Saturn coming my way, so think it's time I got rid of my Jap one.

I'll probably end up sticking it up on adverts, but just wanted to see if there was any interest here first.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Looks like I have a modded PAL Saturn coming my way, so think it's time I got rid of my Jap one.

I'll probably end up sticking it up on adverts, but just wanted to see if there was any interest here first.

Is it a white one or a skeleton one?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If it was the skeleton one I'd be going to the grave with it :D

No it's the model 1 oval button Japanese one with the LED disc light. Like this -

3291473525_dc8a847501_z.jpg?zz=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sorry yeah I meant the grey one, dunno why I said skeleton one :confused:

Any idea what your after for it?

Master of the Universe

How about a Duo R? :D

Not too sure to be honest. With the console, RGB cable and pads, probably something to the tune of €60 in value or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Boxed Astro Wars?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

A 3D0 would be nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

o1s1n wrote: »
    A 3D0 would be nice :D

Sorry, I've no spare ones ;)

Master of the Universe

Now up for sale (don't mind the price, it's to keep the usual adverts muppets away)

http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/japanese-import-ntsc-sega-saturn-with-rgb-cable-controller/2335781

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement