Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blissmas

Options
  • 08-11-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Following extensive research (checked their twitter page;)) Blisssmas ,(constant Christmas music on telly) starts on Nov 16 seems late but take what we can get i guess :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

cookie75 wrote: »
    Following extensive research (checked their twitter page;)) Blisssmas ,(constant Christmas music on telly) starts on Nov 16 seems late but take what we can get i guess :)

Woohoo!!:D That seems kind of earlier than usual to me actually but I'm not complaining!:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

leahyl wrote: »
    Woohoo!!:D That seems kind of earlier than usual to me actually but I'm not complaining!:pac:

Actually last year I think Blissmas was in effect from 1st of November!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Actually last year I think Blissmas was in effect from 1st of November!! :eek:

It was, the youngest was a bit put out by the fact its so late;) this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭mashedbanana

I dont have sky (only free to air) can I still get blissmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

I dont have sky (only free to air) can I still get blissmas?

If u get Bliss or Magic (both music channels) your laughing all the way!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement