Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Crab On Moore St

• 09-11-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey All,

i got a shock today seen a live crab abandoned in a tub on Moore St, in the tub were lots of claws and stuff. I went back later and it was gone. I never realised they sold live crab down there, is there any regulation for these creatures? Should they not be sitting in ice and go into a coma, if you buy one do they put it into a bag for you, i dont know anything about them at all, never ate them either, would hate to see the poor things suffer in boiling water, anyway maybe someone has some experience of their welfare if any.. Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Knowing Ireland, there's probably a law against cruelty to crabs, but it will never be enforced! :(

Advertisement