Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primal Scream

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Penfailed

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Also, anyone know of any afterparties lined up for after the gig?

http://www.facebook.com/events/468131489925632/

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Tonight! Yus! :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

They were excellent!

Loaded, Jailbird, Country Girl and Rocks were my highlights :D

A mate of mine got backstage -

221677_512647575444390_1587091265_n.jpg

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Seriously enjoyed this gig - and the trip to Derry.
    Easy access to/from the venue, easy inside too.
    Enjoyed the stroll across the river afterwards.
    Band stayed in Tower hotel.
    Same as ourselves!!

• Advertisement

holly8 wrote: »
    Seriously enjoyed this gig - and the trip to Derry.
    Easy access to/from the venue, easy inside too.
    Enjoyed the stroll across the river afterwards.
    Band stayed in Tower hotel.
    Same as ourselves!!

Did you meet them?

Penfailed wrote: »
    Did you meet them?

Unfortunately, no ... I should have made the effort.
    Stagefright!
    Kicking myself now.
    But I gazed at some of them over my cornflakes Tuesday morning!!

Unfortunately, no ... I should have made the effort.
    Stagefright!
    Kicking myself now.
    But I gazed at some of them over my cornflakes Tuesday morning!!

Seriously?! You should have went over to them. Friendly people from what I can gather. My mate that got the signed setlist and signed Screamadelica album also got his photo taken with Bobby Gillespie :D

Yeah, they seemed approachable alright.
    Just didn't want to bother them when they were checking in & out at hotel.
    Good gig though.
    Nice place Derry too, friendly!

Nice place Derry too, friendly!

Glad you enjoyed it :D I love the place. I don't live there, nor would I want to (I prefer semi-rural living) but it's a class big town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement