Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net email password change

Options
  • 09-11-2012 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I am new to Boards.ie so please allow if i am on the wrong forum, my problem is i have my eircom.net email address for the past 15 years or so and i changed my service provider a few years back, i kept my eircom email address and its the only email address i use, but my laptop was stolen and i have outlook set up on it and i have a feeling someone is getting my emails, so i would like to change my eircom.net password but cant log in to do so because it says i am useing a different S/P than eircom, can anyone help please...

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi
    I am new to Boards.ie so please allow if i am on the wrong forum, my problem is i have my eircom.net email address for the past 15 years or so and i changed my service provider a few years back, i kept my eircom email address and its the only email address i use, but my laptop was stolen and i have outlook set up on it and i have a feeling someone is getting my emails, so i would like to change my eircom.net password but cant log in to do so because it says i am useing a different S/P than eircom, can anyone help please...

Thanks

Hi Joe Bloggs1
    Can you PM me your mail address, eircom account no. if you have it and your security hint.. I can see what we can do here.
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement