Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What does this hand gesture mean?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

I believe it's a variant of the horse racing 'tic tac' signal 2/1 or 'bottle', meaning, for every two bottles of garishly coloured exceptionally strong alcohol I drink, I'll drink another one.
    For more information consult the Justin Bieber of horse-racing punditry, John McCririck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,456 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ok thats it, enough is enough, I finally give up and concede, society has reached its tipping point, I do hope the Mayans are right and we are wiped out on December 21st, Id happily let the next civilisation have a go at getting it right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Zab wrote: »
    I have no idea, but you reminded me of http://whitechicksgangsigns.tumblr.com/

THIS is a gang sign? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I know what you mean OP.

It's the dreaded Geordie Shore hand sign for getting plastered.

A good culling of society is well in order soon I say ....

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭finnegan101

doesnt it mean loser!!!! or pronounced LOOOOSERRRRR !!

cant see it mind.. on ipad...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

Normally accompanied with the pouty trout face and wide eyes. Perhaps it indicates that someone has just inserted a particularly rough object up their bottom?

Yesssss,what is with that trout face that people pull now,im so glad I whipped my facebook down a few months back it is the epicentre of ***** these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

I am in my mid thirties. Do you think I would be considered "cool" if I started doing this?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    I am in my mid thirties. Do you think I would be considered "cool" if I started doing this?

You can try, but I'm pretty sure you'd just be considered the weird old guy trying to be "down with the kids"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I just googled 'Geordie Shore' to see what it was all about and got bored reading the first three sentences of explanation.

A load of ****ing shite probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Mince Pie wrote: »
    And what the hell is Geordie Shore?

A meaningless program about orange people showing their arse, watched by idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    You can try, but I'm pretty sure you'd just be considered the weird old guy trying to be "down with the kids"

And that would be giving you the benefit of the doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ya its from Mtvs geordie shore and its a so called cool way of saying ur lying for example
    You tell a girl you love her then behind her back do it to your friends to induce laughter!
    People copying it on facebook are mostly college students on nights out looking for likes and attention the next day on facebook
    Worlds gone to the penguins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

Id love to punch someone in the face just as they did that and knock there little finger all the was through the back of their head,anyone doing that would well and truely deserve it and that aint no lie.

Advertisement