Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Science Trout Assigment?!

Options
  • 09-11-2012 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm seriously struggling with this assignment and was wondering if anyone has a spare/old trout assignment that I could see to find out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. To see the structure of the essay, or else a template or sample... Anything really, I'd really appreciate any help or pointers at this stage, I'd love you all forever!

Really stumped with this one,

Thank You!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 unusuality

I do not envy you doing this assignment! HATED IT. Thank God I'm finished my degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

Hi! It's been a while and I'm afraid I don't have any stuff I wrote for it. Have you asked any other people in your year? I remember finding it really confusing until someone explained it to me and then it was grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

It's hilarious how infamous the trout essay is. Can't help you though because somehow I managed to dodge it. Have you tried asking your peer mentor? I'm sure they'l understand.

Advertisement