Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Sydney

Options
  • 09-11-2012 5:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just after moving to Sydney with my girlfriend and im looking for a place to live/share with similar people in the Inner west preferably (Pyrmont,Balmain,Rozelle). Just wondering if there is any like minded people on here that might have a room to rent or know of one to rent?

Tried gumtree and domain but would ideally like to share with similar people who are looking to make new friends,have the craic etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Pingu

Hey,
    I moved to Sydney about a month ago, I used Flatmatefinders. Found it much better than Domain or Gumtree, had more on it and gives an indication of the type of people in the place.

Best of Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 yoursister

Pingu wrote: »
    Hey,
    I moved to Sydney about a month ago, I used Flatmatefinders. Found it much better than Domain or Gumtree, had more on it and gives an indication of the type of people in the place.

Best of Luck!

Cheers much appreciated!

Advertisement