Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans alteration

Options
  • 09-11-2012 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone know a good place to get jeans altered in Galway?
    Need to get an inch taken off the leg of the jeans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Hi folks,

Anyone know a good place to get jeans altered in Galway?
    Need to get an inch taken off the leg of the jeans.
    there's a place on abbeygate street lower beside the second hand book shop. quick, quality and inexpensive service. used them a good few times. or if your out oranmore side, there's a lady who will do them in pressed-for-time dry cleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

there's a place on abbeygate street lower beside the second hand book shop. quick, quality and inexpensive service. used them a good few times. or if your out oranmore side, there's a lady who will do them in pressed-for-time dry cleaners

Oranmore is practically on my way home. Is she in that dry cleaners? I might give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Oranmore is practically on my way home. Is she in that dry cleaners? I might give them a call.
    ya the one opposite the astro turf pitch. she's excellent. altered a suit for me

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

The zipyard on merchants rd. I put a coat in this week to have the zip replaced, was quoted €25 and payed up front. when i picked it up Yesterday i was reimbursed €17.50 as the runner on the zip needed replacing not the complete zip. Really impressed with the honesty so thumbs up from me.

Advertisement