Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Administered Pension

Options
  • 09-11-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on a query I have in relation to a self administered pension scheme.

I have read that "You cannot purchase shares in the company that you own or are a director of"

I am probably asking a silly question here but obviously at present I am not a director of this company & nor do I own any shares in it. It is possible (although not intended) that I would become a director at some point in the future. So presumably I cannot therefore buy they shares through the self administered pension if there is a chance that I would become a director at some point in the future.

Thanks

Killian

Advertisement