Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending transactions?

Options
  • 09-11-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

On the 7th Nov, I bought something online using my BOI debit card which cost me usd39.99 = 31.33euro. On that day, I checked my account and the amount had already been deducted from my balance. On the 8th Nov, another amount 10.99euro was deducted again but I didn't make any transaction on that day.

Today, I checked it again and realised that the date in the 'date column' for these transactions keep changing. The first transaction was on the 7th Nov, but now the date is changed to today's date with the 'details column' showing '07Nov Debit Card'. Does that mean that these transactions are still pending? (but I have checked my pending payments on my account and it shows nothing is pending). Please advise if I should contact the retailer regarding the second transaction which I did not make or should I wait for another few days?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Ecekissjoel,

If you do not recognise one of these transactions, we would advise you to contact Banking 365 directly to raise a dispute. Banking 365 contact number is 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ecekissjoel

I went to one of BOI branch and they told me they have not gotten the full details of the transactions yet and asked me to go back again in a few days time.

Thanks for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Ecekissjoel,

If there's anything else we can do for you, just ask.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ecekissjoel

thanks.. it is fine now.. i think it is just of those 'shadow payments'..

Many thanks again.

Advertisement