Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger Waters 'The Wall' - Aviva Stadium Dublin September 2013!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Olympia would be far too small, even the Bord Gais would be pushing it for such a spectacular event. I reckon they'll sell nearer the time when the posters go up, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I'll never understand why people care if a gig is selling well or not (never mind where they get their information on how well it's selling). You're going to see the band, not to count how many empty seats there are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

RainyDay wrote: »
    Like a brick wall, eh? Now what does that remind me of?

Indeed!:)

I've noticed it used a few times, it's quite subtle and doesn't look as obvious as a normal screen to block off a section of seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Re "I'll never understand why people care if a gig is selling well or not (never mind where they get their information on how well it's selling). You're going to see the band, not to count how many empty seats there are".

Because in this particular case you will have approx 1,000 people in a venue that seats 9,500 people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

So what. Again, are you there to see the band or count empty seats?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

There's usually a better atmosphere if there's a full house.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kfc1

Is this gig still on @ 8? See ticket master have 18.30 on their website - presuming this is just time doors open from or am I missing something?

6.30pm is when the venue opens.
    Last year Brit Floyd started at 8.10pm.
    Including a 20 min intermission, the show will clock in at close to 3 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Still in two minds about going to this

Go, they were fantastic last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

The Wall is heading for the cinema, premiere in Toronto in September. Hopefully an announcement on a DVD/Blu ray release will be made soon.

3FA013AF96E84764B9DED8D32E2B28B6-0000362898-0003640675-00500L-B046C56C12ED4BEABEE64D5AE9E77D1C.jpg

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/roger-waters-the-wall-live-film-2014-film-premiere

Advertisement