Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting out....

Options
  • 09-11-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Corner of my Living room looks abit bare and was looking into getting a Juwel Vision 180, would like to put an Amazon community into it, a few wooden roots and plants, anyone any advice or suggestions ?

My first aquarium.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Sounds cool. The most important thing you can do is educate yourself about looking after an aquarium properly, I wish I had when I first started years ago as it would have saved me loads of money replacing dead fish and medicines.

There's a great sticky on top of the forum about looking after your aquarium. Fish keeping is all about the water, if the water is good the fish will be too. Regular water changes and don't over feed the fish.

Good luck.

Advertisement