Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get tires in P'Laoise?

Options
  • 09-11-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,

I've to get a new tire for my car, its a 17" wheel (I think) so as far as I know they are pricey, anyone know where can I get the best price around here?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

HI,

its not Portlaoise but I did review a place that did very well by me last May. I bought part-worn but Robbie does new also. I checked the Donedeal link I gave but the ad is gone so here's his number 085 7496575. Just at the top of rathdowney Rd in Castletown. robbiemph@yahoo.co.uk. Sound guy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056621882

Otherwise, in Portlaoise, I got a battery in Fitzpatricks last year and I found, and I've ALWAYS heard, that they are nothing but decent. And v on top of their work. Gave me back my own battery as they said it could easily be used as a back-up.

Best wishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I've dealt with Christie in Emo tyres recently and he's great. A lovely fella, good service and good prices !

Advertisement