Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Vs Liverpool - Mod Notes #143 and #327

191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Maybe. Or perhaps the mods were trying to calm the situation before it escalated into something more unsavoury?
    I'm not bothered either way tbh, just pointing out something that was enforced that's not in the charter to the best of my knowledge.
    He got injured, it's part of the game, not like his life was on the line or anything.

It's almost seen as a disgrace to mention that you hate a player or team on here when the fact is the vast majority of posters do, whether they like to admit it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Suarez;
    A shame we could't get the three points. Glad to to help the team with another goal... Hugs to Terry, I hope it's nothing serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Some harsh comments on here
    Harsh but fair
    I didn't say anyone did either, I said they were acting like it was a good thing, which they were. Then again you did say one of the worst comment's was fair so I'd expect that response from you.

Not entirely sure which comment you are referring to? I didnt say any in particular were fair nor did I make any comments about the player. I just felt other people are as entitled to their opinions as you yours.
    I dont get the point in either (a) pretending like I care less about the misfortunes of anyone I dont like or (b) being judged as sickening by other people because I dont agree with them despite not having done anything wrong.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    I'm not bothered either way tbh, just pointing out something that was enforced that's not in the charter to the best of my knowledge.
    He got injured, it's part of the game, not like his life was on the line or anything.

It's almost seen as a disgrace to mention that you hate a player or team on here when the fact is the vast majority of posters do, whether they like to admit it or not.

I agree entirely with you. Its like theres a morals police? (not talking about the mods who do a great job keeping the peace)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

almost kinda feel sorry for him. almost.

ibz8TLjoggNHAn.gif

Tinie wrote: »

[IMG][/IMG]

An access denied image? Not sure I understand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd love to see the two of the just embrace in the hand-shake line. Just a real, deep, lingering man hug.
    Suarez wrote:
    A shame we could't get the three points. Glad to to help the team with another goal... Hugs to Terry, I hope it's nothing serious.

Oh man! I never wanted it like this! I NEVER WANTED IT LIKE THIS!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

An access denied image? Not sure I understand?

try it now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Tinie wrote: »

ibz8TLjoggNHAn.gif

Thats very odd alright, why did no one celebrate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

niallo27 wrote: »
    I honestly think you get more satisfaction out of liverpool not winning than you do utd winning, it's fairly sad man.

Just like most manc fans i know, pathetic really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Anything here was a bonus so a point is great to get.

Have to say, as I defend the team when often we play well and don't get a result, the team has to be criticised today despite what was a good result.

Possibly the worst performance of the season, we were outplayed for the most part and carried no goal threat. I didn't see us getting back into it at all and was resigned to defeat.

Fair play to Carragher for somehow getting that corner back across goal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Dcully wrote: »

Some day, when Liverpool win something, we'll find out whether Liverpool fans are the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

niallo27 wrote: »
    Thats very odd alright, why did no one celebrate.

I think most were expecting an offside call or the foul to be called for the push on Rameires.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Some day, when Liverpool win something, we'll find out whether Liverpool fans are the same.

It must be truly awful to live in a bowl. Do you at least have a nice little castle to swim around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Turtyturd wrote: »
    I think most were expecting an offside call or the foul to be called for the push on Rameires.

I dont know, the must have known it was a goal by then and they were just walking back to the half line, maybe they were told not to celebrate when him been on 4 yellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Garzorico

odd all the same

It must be truly awful to live in a bowl. Do you at least have a nice little castle to swim around?
    Genuinely awful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Grats man, thats up there with one of the most idiotic comments on this board, and thats a hard feat to reach.

Grats man, thats up there with one of the most idiotic comments on this board, and thats a hard feat to reach.

No need for the reply mate, your boyfriend is in fighting your battles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Precious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

No need for the reply mate, your boyfriend is in fighting your battles.

Boyfriend....you just topped the last idiotic comment.

Boyfriend....you just topped the last idiotic comment.

And now it's a threesome. Kinky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

They lie in wait like wolves... the smell of blood in their nostrils...
    Get out of there phlegmy, they're rounding up :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

lpoolDM_468x329.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    lpoolDM_468x329.jpg

Nearly certain I've seen that cup somewhere before...
    http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/6/281x351/253313_1.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Panthro wrote: »
    Nearly certain I've seen that cup somewhere before...
    http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/6/281x351/253313_1.jpg

:pac:

Nope, different cup, we kept ours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Anyone wrote: »

icon14.pngicon14.pngicon14.pngicon14.pngicon14.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Touche!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Leiva wrote: »
    He will get the sack sooner or later (not this season) and rightly so if we continue to average 1 point a game.

time will tell.

but to compare to Roy is rather silly.

It's not silly at all. Results based business and all that and, as you say yourself, one point a game isn't acceptable. It's relegation form*

*I don't for one second see Pool in a relegation battle BUT, again, it's the current fahct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Xavi6 wrote: »
    It's not silly at all. Results based business and all that and, as you say yourself, one point a game isn't acceptable. It's relegation form*

*I don't for one second see Pool in a relegation battle BUT, again, it's the current fahct.

Rodgers come in with a long term vision. Roy didn't have any vision. Its gonna take time for the system to start working at its best. Considering the squad he inherited, he's doing ok. Also the owners are the ones that have to act. They're gonna have to start buying players, starting with a striker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,674 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

quote of the year and its only nov :))

Advertisement