If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for LG 42LM760T

Options
  • 09-11-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Hey Richer Sounds people,

How much for an LG 42LM760T if possible delivered to Monaghan?

Cheers,

Christopher

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Richer Sounds people,

How much for an LG 42LM760T if possible delivered to Monaghan?

Cheers,

Christopher

Christopher,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote,

42LM760 delivered to Monaghan - £799.95 & £24.95 for courier delivery,

Last few instock and ready to ship - It's a really cracking TV - I far prefer it to the 42LM670 in appearance (and that's before you look at the 800Hz MCi..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

The RSB Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Thanks for the quote John, just need to convince the Mrs;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 italiano

HI.
    I am looking for the same television set.Do you deliver to Dublin City Centre ?. Could you give me the price for the 47 " and if I ca add warranty/

Regards,

Rob

italiano wrote: »
    HI.
    I am looking for the same television set.Do you deliver to Dublin City Centre ?. Could you give me the price for the 47 " and if I ca add warranty/

Regards,

Rob

Rob,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 42LM760 is £799.95/€999.99 and delivery would be £19.95 - the 47LM760 (Nice!) is £1099.95 / €1349.99 and we would do free delivery to Dublin on that..

The optional 5 year warranty adds 10% to the retail price and it's great value but of course completely optional,

Thanks again and keep me posted iof we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

That's a very good.....deal.

I asked if you deliver to Dublin as I called today and I was told that you do not deliver televisions to Dublin, I was also told that you do not sell this model.:confused:

Thanks for the reply....

Looking forward to shop there....

Ciao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hello John,

I am very interested in purchasing a 47LM760 from you immediately however can you please clarify the following:

- Your current catalogue contains a £100 discount on this unit from the 27th of October to the 23rd of November making the price £999.95 inclusive of a free 5 year guarantee and five sets of 3D glasses.

- I would also require delivery to Dublin. Can you please confirm that you will deliver to Dublin for that price in light of the above comment from italiano.

Thank You

It's all a bit confusing. If you call you get other infos, prices and availibility........

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@italiano,

I appreciate that your intention my be to be helpful, but please leave queries here for Richersounds to answer - A quick read of the Charter for this forum will explain the rules, you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 . I've snipped your post above.

With regard to your own query, if you wish to get something clarified feel free to post your question here or to contact the shop directly.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Naid23 wrote: »
    Hello John,

I am very interested in purchasing a 47LM760 from you immediately however can you please clarify the following:

- Your current catalogue contains a £100 discount on this unit from the 27th of October to the 23rd of November making the price £999.95 inclusive of a free 5 year guarantee and five sets of 3D glasses.

- I would also require delivery to Dublin. Can you please confirm that you will deliver to Dublin for that price in light of the above comment from italiano.

Thank You

Naid,

the current price on the 47LM760 is £1099.95 but we do always offer exactly the same pricing as Richer PLC so if they are offering £999 (I'm not sure where this offer is as I have checked the current newsletter and it's not listed??:confused:)

On delivery - we do deliver to Dublin - perhaps the OP contacted Richer in mainland UK who do not deliver to Ireland - As Richer Belfast we deliver daily to Dublin but please check before you order as some products are 'In-Store only'

If you woul like to revert with what publication has the £999.95 offer we will get back to you,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hi John,

Thanks for the prompt response. (edit) - Apologies as upon closer inspection it appears that it is the 670 series on offer and not the 760. What is the difference between both models?

Please see here to view an extract from page 9 of your current newsletter/catalogue which is found at http://www.richersounds.ie/images/newsletter/rs.catalogue.pdf
    extractz.png#
    extractz.png

Naid23 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Thanks for the prompt response. (edit) - Apologies as upon closer inspection it appears that it is the 670 series on offer and not the 760. What is the difference between both models?

Please see here to view an extract from page 9 of your current newsletter/catalogue which is found at http://www.richersounds.ie/images/newsletter/rs.catalogue.pdf
    extractz.png#
    extractz.png

No problem - I was trying to work out how we were possibly doing the 760 at £999.95 ?? :eek: I knew it pretty much wasn't possible!

The 760 is 800Hz Mci image scanning / picture process ing against 400Hz on the 670 series - it makes a significant difference in terms of picture quality especially on fast moving, panning or sports images.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

John,
    Will these have saorview tuner on or freeview only?
    Still I might be getting in touch 4years since I purchased my 32 inch full hd screen, starting to get small now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The LG's that we do are both Saorview certified and freeview certified models are are designed for the UK and Ireland.

These are not European grey imports and can be covered under our 5 year warranty at your home for just 10% of the price of the TV.

TV's do shrink over time......did no-one ever tell you that ? :p

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.