Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Showers

Options
  • 09-11-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just told that there is no hot water coming out of my Triton Shower at home. I have looked at the Triton website FAQ section. I have attached the below FAQ and further questions that I have on them and maybe someone on here could help

The water flowing from my electric shower is cold/too cool, what can I check?
    Is electricity turned on to the unit?
    When I turn on the switch the power light appears on the shower. Is this what they mean ?

Ccheck that the temperature control is set to the correct number for the time of year (you will need a higher number in the winter than in the summer)
    Check that the power selector (if available) is set to 'High' Pressure is set to high. Water Temp is set to 6 max is 10. Is this unusual ?

On units fitted with a 'Low Pressure' indicator, check to see if it has been activated. If it has, then it is advisable to check for blockages in the inlet filter and/or have your mains water pressure checked. does this mean I would have to remove the front cover ?

On units not fitted with a 'Low Pressure' indicator, pressure could still be the problem, so it is advisable to have this checked prior to an engineer call-out
    Check that the front cover has been fitted correctly with no distortion to the backplate.
    how or who would i get to check this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Dad11 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was just told that there is no hot water coming out of my Triton Shower at home. I have looked at the Triton website FAQ section. I have attached the below FAQ and further questions that I have on them and maybe someone on here could help

[COLOR="Red"]The water flowing from my electric shower is cold/too cool, what can I check?
    Is electricity turned on to the unit?[/COLOR] When I turn on the switch the power light appears on the shower. Is this what they mean ?

[COLOR="Black"]C[COLOR="Red"]check that the temperature control is set to the correct number for the time of year (you will need a higher number in the winter than in the summer)
    Check that the power selector (if available) is set to 'High' Pressure is set to high. Water Temp is set to 6 max is 10. Is this unusual ?

On units fitted with a 'Low Pressure' indicator, check to see if it has been activated. If it has, then it is advisable to check for blockages in the inlet filter and/or have your mains water pressure checked. does this mean I would have to remove the front cover ?

On units not fitted with a 'Low Pressure' indicator, pressure could still be the problem, so it is advisable to have this checked prior to an engineer call-out
    Check that the front cover has been fitted correctly with no distortion to the backplate.[/COLOR][/COLOR] how or who would i get to check this ?

The Shower Doctor. Parkwest Dublin22 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Dad11

Got this sorted thanks!!!!

The Shower Doctor. Parkwest Dublin22 ;)

Advertisement