Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy s1 not being recognised by Windows 8

• 09-11-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me. Since i updated to windows 8 my pc is not recognising my phone. Has anybody seen this before? All I am looking to do is transfer music files from my PC to my phone. Is there a way to do this wireless? I've just bought a micro sd card and want to fill it up.

Thanks in advance,

A

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me. Since i updated to windows 8 my pc is not recognising my phone. Has anybody seen this before? All I am looking to do is transfer music files from my PC to my phone. Is there a way to do this wireless? I've just bought a micro sd card and want to fill it up.

Thanks in advance,

A

Look up Airdroid to do it wirelessly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭Pop'n'Fresh

Or you could get a USB card reader for your PC - not sure what compatibility issues might be for Windows 8.

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and we both earn free store credits!

https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/phil240753

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I think a USB reader is the way to go. I've the funny feeling this card is fake, bah!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I fixed this by updating my USB drivers. Seems that there has been a problem with Asus ultrabook's since Windows 8.

By micro sd seems to be legit as well. Feel free to remove this thread Mods

Advertisement