Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown AK Mid-Caps

Options
  • 09-11-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale are eight(8) Brown AK Mid-Caps, they are in full working order, with no missing parts and in good condition, the asking price is €50 for the lot (no splits at this time)

Postage, collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment, the only trade I'm interested in are for black AK Mid-Caps (maybe black Hi-Caps) and would need to see pics
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

For sale are eight(8) Brown AK Mid-Caps, they are in full working order, with no missing parts and in good condition, the asking price is €50 for the lot (no splits at this time)

Postage, collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment, the only trade I'm interested in are for black AK Mid-Caps (maybe black Hi-Caps) and would need to see pics
    Where about are u

Bulin wrote: »
    Where about are u

I'm in Dublin 18 at the moment and plan to visit SG Airsoft tomorrow after work, so if you made an offer, meet up near there maybe possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Murphino

I'm in Dublin 18 at the moment and plan to visit SG Airsoft tomorrow after work, so if you made an offer, meet up near there maybe possible :)
    Hi, I might be interested in the mid caps if they are still avail, <mod snip> I'm in Dub all week. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Murphino wrote: »
    Hi, I might be interested in the mid caps if they are still avail, <mod snip> I'm in Dub all week. Cheers

no personal contact details are to be exchanged until such time as a deal is reached on thread. please read the rules before posting here again.

mobile number removed. off thread dealing is not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Murphino

Sorry Thermo, I didn't realise I was infringing on the rules of the thread, just picked up the link on the phone and didn't read the small print, won't happen again mate!

Yes, these mags are still available and I'm in Dublin until Thu afternoon

Please feel free to make an offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

Ill offer the asking and pick them up on sunday aswell.

E Deans wrote: »
    Ill offer the asking and pick them up on sunday aswell.

Excellent, offer accepted and to PM's :D

• Advertisement

These mags have been picked up by E Deans

Many thanks biggrin.png

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement