Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slings

Options
  • 09-11-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale are two(2) Slings, 1 x Black 3 Point with HK Style Hooks and 1 x Olive Drab 1 Point Bungee with a Quick Detach Hook, both are in full working order, with no missing parts and in good condition

Here are the asking prices:

1 x Black 3 Point Sling with HK Style Hooks is €7.50
    1 x Olive Drab 1 Point Bungee Sling with a Quick Detach Hook is €7.50

Postage, collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

For sale are two(2) Slings, 1 x Black 3 Point with HK Style Hooks and 1 x Olive Drab 1 Point Bungee with a Quick Detach Hook, both are in full working order, with no missing parts and in good condition

Here are the asking prices:

1 x Black 3 Point Sling with HK Style Hooks is €7.50
    1 x Olive Drab 1 Point Bungee Sling with a Quick Detach Hook is €7.50

Postage, collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment
    where in Dublin are you i am keen to get these two slings off yea also will you take a tenner just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Bulin wrote: »
    where in Dublin are you i am keen to get these two slings off yea also will you take a tenner just curious

I'm in Loughstown D18 and to answer your curiosity, you would have to make an offer with collection in person ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

If Bulin falls through, I'd take that three point sling off you for the asking price, if you'r willing to post (PayPal). Does it include something to attach the sling to a LE stock without a sling mount? Could you take a picture of the hooks for me, just to see what there like.

Thank you.

If Bulin falls through, I'd take that three point sling off you for the asking price, if you'r willing to post (PayPal). Does it include something to attach the sling to a LE stock without a sling mount? Could you take a picture of the hooks for me, just to see what there like.

Thank you.

As you are the first to offer asking for the 3 point sling, it's yours, however there is nothing on this sling to attach it to an LE type stock, without a sling mount :(

On the plus side, I'm a big fan of DIY and using some OD lifesaver (paracord) around an LE stock from the parts bin, a sling mount is born ;)

I'd be happy to include enough OD paracord for this DIY job, with the 3 point sling for €15 euros all in (R-P&P + Paypal fees included)

Also, here is a link to a pic of the HK Style Hook Type:

http://www.brownells.com/userdocs/products/p_080000797_1.jpg

How's that?

As you are the first to offer asking for the 3 point sling, it's yours, however there is nothing on this sling to attach it to an LE type stock, without a sling mount :(

On the plus side, I'm a big fan of DIY and using some OD lifesaver (paracord) around an LE stock from the parts bin, a sling mount is born ;)

I'd be happy to include enough OD paracord for this DIY job, with the 3 point sling for €15 euros all in (R-P&P + Paypal fees included)

Also, here is a link to a pic of the HK Style Hook Type:

http://www.brownells.com/userdocs/products/p_080000797_1.jpg

How's that?

Ah sure the sling on it's own is grand, I just seen in the picture that it has the detachable part.

PM me you'r email and I'll send the €7.50 later tonight on PayPal.

• Advertisement

Ah sure the sling on it's own is grand, I just seen in the picture that it has the detachable part.

PM me you'r email and I'll send the €7.50 later tonight on PayPal.

It's €15 euros all in (R-P&P + Paypal fees included) or the asking price collected in person

Which option suits please?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Bulin

It's €15 euros all in (R-P&P + Paypal fees included) or the asking price collected in person

no worries i am beside sg and there ten euro in there new

I'll have to decline that offer. GLWS anyways.

Bulin wrote: »
    no worries i am beside sg and there ten euro in there new

That's why these items are €7.50 each or something can be worked out if someone would like both of them

Also, your last reply is just thread spoiling, as you are making a smart hit and run comment, with little interest in buying

All items are still for sale and I'm open to reason offers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

That's why these items are €7.50 each or something can be worked out if someone would like both of them

Also, your last reply is just thread spoiling, as you are making a smart hit and run comment, with little interest in buying

All items are still for sale and I'm open to reason offers
    Whats the best you can do for both slings and can be collected this evening.Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

shytan wrote: »
    Whats the best you can do for both slings and can be collected this evening.Thanks in advance

You would have to make an offer ;)

how about 11 euros

how about 11 euros

Is that for both slings, collected in person and paying in cash?

Yes for both slings collected

how about 11 euros
    Yes for both slings collected

Sure, offer accepted and to PM's :D

Sure, offer accepted and to PM's :D
    PM inbound

All items have been sold to shytan and could not of found a better home for them, a very sound buyer indeed :D

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement