If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW AV PACKAGE DEALS ON LINE TONIGHT :D

Options
  • 09-11-2012 5:03pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have lots of Monitor Audio / Onkyo / Denon / Pioneer Av Receiver & Speaker package offers which I'll post online tonight - including the New Monitor Audio MASS Sub/Satellite pack...

http://www.whathifi.com/review/mass

See ya later..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Ah no fair John, it's Friday night !

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Will you add any bluray deals as well ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭A Law

Stil eagerly waiting!!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Stil eagerly waiting!!
    Still waiting on final pricing guys, apologies for the delay - guess I'll have to see you in the morning ( its worth the wait I promise!)

Atvb

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

OK Guys - I'm sure most of youi will have seen the success of the Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 AV system which has just won the AV speaker packages award up to £1000 - this is probably the most competitive award and for Monitor Audio it's their THIRD successive year winning awards in the speaker packages category! here is how they sum up in the 5 star review:
    'If you’re looking for a home cinema system that won’t burn a hole in your bank balance, this Monitor Audio style package is definitely worth considering. For the money, it delivers heaps of atmosphere and detail – you’ll be endlessly entertained.'

OK so we are just about to get our first small shipment and we decided to package them with the top Av receivers around - the MASS system on its own is £800 so hopefully you will see the value these MASS / Receiver packs offer, as ever these are Boardie specials and not avaialbel online or instore..

The MASS system is made up of three separate components - the MASS 10 which is the satellite - of course there are 4 of these and they are weighty and curvacious and capped with a brushed aluminium cap top and bottom - they are both substantial and very classy looking!

MonitorAudioMASS.jpg

The MASS Centre is a dedicated horizontal centre speaker using similar Ceramic coated metal drivers (C-cam) to the Satellites a technology which has filtered down from the Platinum and Gold series. Finally the 220watt twin driver sub looks great and really delivers

MonAudio_MASS3.jpg
    I won't go on but this is the first thing What Hifi have to say around the sound quality:

What struck us immediately was the sense of scale and power – for such petite speakers, we were blown away by the big and confident output of sound. And they’re certainly capable of filling a decent-sized room as well; our testing rooms were engulfed in seamless, controlled soaring dynamics.

It’s not just the magnitude of the sound, but also the amount of detail it’s able to convey that really impressed us. The gradual build-up of anticipation before the USS Enterprise’s first outing is stunning, and there’s a sense of grandeur that delivers the epic score to its full effect.

Read the full review HERE:

OK so at £800 we know it's a bit of a classic and good value - add in the:

PIONEER VSX922 Receiver with Airplay / 6 HDMI, DLNA, internet radio at a TOTAL PRICE OF £849.95 (reduced from an original £1249) and that has got to be a cracker of a deal!!!
    vsx-922-k+logo_gallery.jpg

ONKYO TXNR515 7.2, Internet radio, originally reviewed by what hi-fi at £499 and given a 5 star review! now packaged with the MASS system it's a special Boardie Special at £949.95 for the package (reduced from an original £1299)

TX-NR515__B__Front_R640x320.png

Getting serious now....

DENON AVR2113
    Classy and great sounding the Denon is the Music lovers choice ( great for movies but sounds amazing as a stereo Amp as well) - Airplay, 4K video scaling, 6 HDMI and from a design view point Denon have looked anew at the complexity of AV receivers and stripped back to make it look clean and easy to operate without losing performance or features - £549.95 on its own or £1349 as a package with the MASS system - Boardie special £999.95
    L_avr2113_e2_bk_fr.png

DENON AVR3313 Ok this is the one if you want to spoil yourself for Christmas and still be enjoying your system 10 years hence! Serious build and AV quality - this is high end kit without extreme high end pricing - it normally retails at £1099.95, 8 HDMI inputs and 3 Outputs (ideal if you run a projector and TV) or for multi room applications - please do have a look at the link to the full specs ..Again the system retails at £1899 - no available on a Boardie special at £1299.95 with the MASS system!

L_AVR3313_e2_bk_fr_op.png

We have all of these available from stock - the MASS will land this week (finally!) - if you would like to grab a system please don't hesitate to drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details or of course just give us a call on 04890.33.00.44 and we will get straight back to you!

Thanks as ever!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Amazing deal have to say, pity bought Yamaha yesterday, still waiting for some speakers to come up on R.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Some very tasty good value AV deals there John, would love to see some high end Monitor Audio Gold speaker deals, pretty please? ATB, Pepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭A Law

Pm sent

rai555 wrote: »
    Amazing deal have to say, pity bought Yamaha yesterday, still waiting for some speakers to come up on R.S.

Rai, thx for the Yam biz - much appreciated - which speakers are you looking at and I'll see if I can do you a 'retro deal'??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

Mc

Pepsie wrote: »
    Some very tasty good value AV deals there John, would love to see some high end Monitor Audio Gold speaker deals, pretty please? ATB, Pepsie

Hi Peps,

GX deals are rare - if you tell me which ones you are looking for I'll see if I can crack a deal for you,

Keep me posted,

JMc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi, are they any deals on the amps on their own ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi, are they any deals on the amps on their own ?

Hi Dermondo,

Prices on the amps are as follows:

Pioneer VSX 922 - £299.95

Onkyo TXNR515 - £349.95

Denon AVR2113 - £499.95

Denon AVR3313 - £1,099.95

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

anyone would wanna have a screw loose to not get whichever package of what av receiver they prefer...all good deals with guaranteed high sound quality...Mon. audio speakers are superb in almost any guise...that w200 sub is quality all on its own. oh,i wonder whatever av amp & 5.1speaker system will be in a lot of homes this xmas,hmm...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.