Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Transfer

Options
  • 09-11-2012 5:09pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi - I need to find out what the IBAN and Swift/BIC codes for my bank account are for someone to send me money from a UK account. Is there somewhere online that I can find this out for my account/branch?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

They are printed on your Bank statement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Fair play to you Legislator - thank you!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi miamee.

Thanks for your post.

To find the IBAN and BIC code for your bank account, please see here.
    Alternatively, you may locate them at the top right hand corner of your bank statement.

If you have any further queries, please ask.
    Laura

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

That's great, thanks Laura :)

Advertisement