Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****e night

Options
  • 09-11-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

sh!te night is back!

was always good craic. did anyone ever go to it in the gpo? was a great idea...playing some of the worst music of all time

in roisins at the end of the month

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I though it moved to Halo 7 nights a week myself so when did they fall out with Halo???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Aw I loved ****e night in gpo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

ahhhh test-tubes of Buckfast for a pound :D good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

What were all the different names again?

I remember Horse Sh!te and A sh!temare on elmstreet. It was really just the same as Wednesday 80's night with a bit of 90's crap though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

29917019.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

****e night in the gpo! Now there's a blast from the past! I remember a Charlie & the chocolate factory one...

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Awkwardly trying to shift the young wan in front of ya while doing Rock The Boat on the GPO dancefloor on Sh!ite Night.... Those were the days...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

29917019.jpg

it is truely ****e

but then there is always one or two songs that ya go 'but i like this one'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

dantbyhid wrote: »
    What were all the different names again?

I remember Horse Sh!te and A sh!temare on elmstreet. It was really just the same as Wednesday 80's night with a bit of 90's crap though.

'Grease Sh1te-ning' was always my favourite one, i remember helping my sister to make her costume for it. Wonder if the tradition of dressing up in the theme will still carry on?

Advertisement