Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jean Byrne Day...... Genius!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Blizzard 2010

Give me Jean Byrne any day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mmmmmmmm.....Jean Byrne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

some years we would not get any bank holidays if that article came to pass..happy with guaranteed predictable system and if it pours meh.
    That is a gas journalism as is this..

http://www.thejournal.ie/weather-ireland-today-624956-Oct2012/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Jean, in an interview some time ago, mentioned she enjoys long walks in the snow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eastmayo

I would not mind a long walk with jean....snow or rain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Mmmmmmmm.....Jean Byrne.

I like how she is Jean Byrne........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Looks like Ennis Town Council have thrown in the towel already following the closure announcement. Maybe Castlebar Town Council will make an extra push for the winter olympics in 2022.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Fine lass that woman. Strong girl and probably the only woman in Ireland that could tame me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

On a side note it's good example to get people to take more holidays and to chill out & find the balance in our everyday.. Even if it's coming from someone who went to clown college!

Find your balance in your everyday,
    To protect your mind from its decay,
    Work rest eat sleep & most importantly PLAY!! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Blizzard 2010

zenno wrote: »
    Fine lass that woman. Strong girl and probably the only woman in Ireland that could tame me. ;)
    she is a hottie:D;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement