Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Them lazy bastards...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭AndyTheDude

Rigol wrote: »
    Ow do?

See ee's got new job on't tele an that int he, on show bout folks on't giro and that, 'ow they're livin it up on 'is money. 10.50 an hour but 'e gets tit bring along kez an all, thats proper bo, ah tell thee.

You got me seriously puzzled, boy. After spending 8 years in the deepest outskirts of Co. Cork and 3 years in North Co. Dublin (and let me add that I've watched all the Travellers fight videos on youtube, without subtitles) and having played 100's of gigs nationwide I'm still having a hard time with decoding your post...
    I know I've said "f**k you all":o in my op:o, and I am really ashamed of it now after I made the beer run... but can anyone help me out here,plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭reginald

Well done. What kind of job is it op??

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

So f**k you all, I hope you'll get blisters on your arse.

Andy with an gob like that may you sh1t in your britches on your first day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭AndyTheDude

mikehunts wrote: »
    So f**k you all, I hope you'll get blisters on your arse.

Andy with an gob like that may you sh1t in your britches on your first day.

No doubt I will... Like all the boards.ie users are willing to work for 10.50/h (the stated minimum in this thread is €15, if I remember well) and I will face you on my shift...

You all folks need to cop on. You're all still living in a fairy tale land. The good times are over and you did absolutely nothing when the time was right to show the middle finger to the troika. Have a look where Iceland is now. You're truly f**ed. Sad, but true.

€15/h is over. Get over it. Adapt or go bust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Who's this "you all" you speak of?

Advertisement